The X5 can be used in any industry where colour is important as a product enhancer or as a process control indicator. Like: Food, paper, plastics, textile, paint, glass, packaging, tobacco, ceramics, building materials, pharmaceutical, and more...
The sensors modular setup provides solutions for a wide range of applications. For example:
- Optimisation of distance from substrate and area of measurement.
- Adjustment of measurement angle to accommodate gloss and texture.
- Fiber optic modules for transmission measurement of transparent, semi transparent and liquid materials
- The X5 can be controlled stand alone by the membrane keyboard on the sensor itself.
- Multiple sensors can be linked and controlled from one central PC by use of ethernet, allowing inspections at various positions in the process.
||7 days: <0.5 dE* units without calibration
(Using gray tile, 45degree, 20mm measure area)
||5 Digital outputs (of which one trigger input for fast spaced object measurement)
2 Digital inputs
1 Ethernet port
||depending on optics, 20..100mm diameter
||depending on optics, 20..100mm
||depending model, typical 45º
||LED (5000 burning hours)
||0º - 45º Celsius
||(Dust proof, protected from temporary immersion in water)